Friday 14 December 2012

Missed my Destination

So its day 1 for me and I've missed my destination, my  Flight out of NZ was late, meaning i missed my connecting flight from Melbourne to Bali. 

Qantas also managed to misplace my bag in the changeover and I still don't know where it is.

So as a bit of a nice surprise and another 5 hour flight I'm back to my second home in Perth awaiting a morning flight up to Bali.




Just on midnight here (5am in NZ) time for some sleep, Jackie shall be doing the same somewhere over the Pacific. 



The Cabbie took me on a bit of a tour before we went to the airport



 Until next time perth




1 comment:

  1. A bit of a suprise getting to sleep a night in Perth, be it on the airport floor. Possibly your bag made the connection and has beaten you up to Bali. Have run.

    ReplyDelete